Saturday, May 8, 2010

Success Story: Regain My Youth, Reduce my eye floaters and light flashes




I am 62 and I consider myself middle-age because I refuse to admit that I am old. However, my eyes, bones and stamina have all weakened with age.

In 2007, I sustained an injury on my left elbow and it has been giving me problems ever since. I consulted many doctors regarding my condition but to my disappointment no one has been able to give me a solution. After taking Celergen for 2 months, the pain in my left hand was gone.

The other great benefit that Celergen gives me is that it helps to reduce my "eye floaters". In addition, the light flashes that I used to experience, due to retinal deterioration have stopped.

One thing I never expected to benefit from Celergen is the increase in energy and stamina. Because I hardly exercise, it was astonishing when I could climb 128 stairs up and down within 30 minutes. What a remarkable feat!

No comments:

Post a Comment