Monday, May 10, 2010

Success Story: Pain Reduce, Look Better, Feel Great




During the past ten years I have felt how my body is getting older. I mean all the pains and aches you get, if you train and move. Finally all these physical feelings are really going to disturb your life. Especially, if you are a bit hyper active person as I have been. It also begins to disturb your mental health and I am only 51 years young. Because of all the above I have eaten very many different pills, others from pharmacies with all possible vitamins etc, others I have bought from shops selling natural products, and some even through internet. Nothing, and I mean nothing, has helped. And think all the money I have spent during these years. Finally I visited doctor last spring and guess what I got? Stronger painkillers! I have rheumatoid arthritis and detritions in my spine and that causes all possible symptoms to upper and lower back, hips and shoulders. Just avoid doing anything causing pain, said the doctor.

I have taken Celergen now for 26 days. I smoke and the first thing I noticed was that I had got my sense of smell back and my breathing was easier, kind of deeper. Now I get up in the mornings after well slept night with good mood because I do not feel any pain. I can put the socks on normally, not anymore with acrobat movements. I can do long active days, without being tired all the time and taking naps, as I used to do after taking painkillers. I can stand hours with my high heels- without being unable to walk next day. I can use my right hand normally all day long- without enormous pain in the neck and shoulder. My waist is coming into sight again and I walk my breast raised. I bear to show the neckline, it is not so floppy anymore. I feel better, I look better and I am feeling proud of myself. Not to mention my sexuality.

No comments:

Post a Comment